Thursday, 6 February 2014

Glitz Design: Dapper Dan

Not a new range from Glitz Design but I came across this gorgeous layout by Lilith Eeckels over on their blog and wanted to show you what can be done with this fab range (designed especially for those boys/men in your life!).

The layout is called 'Hello Handsome':


This layout uses Glitz Design Dapper Dan products: patterned papers - Stripe, Woodgrain; Stickers - Titles and Accents, Alphas and Words.

The full paper range, along with stickers can be found HERE.  There is a 'buy together' offer on the stickers at the moment!

Thanks for stopping by today - don't forget to leave a comment so that (if you are a follower) you will be entered into the draw for this month.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Ann. I liked this range when you first showcased it. Great patterns and colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it to but I haven't created anything with it yet. I love this lo so may just scrap lift it (with a little twist of my own!). Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These papers are perfect for "boy" photos, love the layout too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't scrap many boy based layouts but as school uniform is blue can still see colour potential, great as a scrap lift layout too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this layout. Simple and effective.

    ReplyDelete