Saturday, 8 February 2014

Hello My Name Is....

Teresa Collins - Hello My Name Is patterned paper range is now in stock.  There are also Alpha Stickers, Decorative Stickers and I am waiting for the full collection packs.  A few images from the fab range to share with you.

Teresa Collins 'Hello My Name Is' - Lucky paper
 
Teresa Collins 'Hello My Name Is' - Polaroids paper
 
Teresa Collins 'Hello My Name Is' - Journal paper

 
I also have in stock the brand new 'Flip Books' from the Basically Essentials range from Teresa Collins.
 

All these products are now available to buy from The Scrapbook Garden shop HERE.  Leave a comment so that I know you have passed by this way.  Thanks for stopping by today.

8 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the scrap day to have a go at this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won't be disappointed Karen as they are gorgeous (as usual!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely range, TC never disappoints

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Looking forward like Karen to the scrap day too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flip books look interesting

    ReplyDelete