Friday, 14 February 2014

Mad Scrappers: February layouts

It was the first of two Mad Scrappers Clubs on Wednesday night creating with some fab patterned papers from MME 'Cupid's Arrow No. 14' range.  The Bazzill cardstock colours were white, date swirl and ocean breeze.  There was also a pack of MME Cupid's Arrow No. 14 Chipboard Hearts in the kit as well.

This first layout completed by Linda P. will have you saying Ahh!

Linda is going to add some ribbon to her chipboard hearts to finish but I wanted to show you this adorable photo - so cute!  I love the gems around the heart - fab!  The red butterfly just adds the right amount of red to co-ordinate with the red hearts on the foiled paper.  Thanks for sharing with us Linda.

Julia created this layout, featuring a well known silent movie star:

Yes it's Rudolph Valentino himself.  Love how you have used the reverse side of the Confetti Hearts paper Julia - isn't it maddening when both sides are so lovely!  I love the photo film strip - lovely touch.  Thanks for sharing Julia.

That's all I have at the moment using this month's kit.  There were lots of nearly finished layouts just waiting for titles, so I will show them next month when fully completed.

I do have a couple of layouts to show you from Christine from last month and .... October last year (which I will post tomorrow).  Leave a comment for the ladies of the Mad Scrappers Club and if you are a follower (and the comment is left on this post TODAY ONLY), I will enter your name into the draw for this month.  Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. Both lovely layouts! Love the Valentino one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought you would somehow Karen. Looking forward to what the next group come up with - surprise me! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layouts ladies. I agree the red butterfly & film strip are the perfect finishing touches. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentines everyone. Two great LO's. Thanks for sharing ladies. Love the first LO but am starting to think I must see those foiled hearts in the real. I know they must be stunning. The Valentino LO is fab. Love the film strip.
    You are right about having two equally fab sides. Always like to buy double-sided papers (value for money) but I often find the perfect pattern only to turn it over and find the back is so gorgeous I can't use it. Note to self - buy 2! Hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both fabulous layouts. Two very different pages but both very effective. Well done ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lover the blue sun burst paper, forgot it was the reverse of the heart! How unfair! Lovely layouts ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Valentino one is soooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Valentino one - fab!

    ReplyDelete