Monday, 3 February 2014

Mad Scrappers Kit: sneaky peek 1

Yesterday I showed you the MME 'Cupid's Arrow No. 14' patterned papers and chipboard hearts from this month's Mad Scrappers Kit.  Today I have the first of two sneaky peeks I will show you this week:

For this first layout I used the reverse side of some of the patterned papers with Bazzill White and Ocean Breeze cardstock as the base.  I will reveal the full layout next week.

I haven't revealed any of the photograph yet in the layout - have a guess what you think it could be and if you are a blog follower, I will give you an extra entry into the draw (even if you aren't correct).  You will have to wait until next Wednesday though before I can let you know (I know... I'm cruel!).

Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. I am guessing it will be a family member with a pet? X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saying nowt but you get an extra entry into the draw for trying. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's all lovely hearts so I'm going for a picture of you and the DH. Wild stab in the dark........

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it could be a wedding photo

    ReplyDelete
  5. ionabunny, Karen F and Glennis - thanks for having a guess - will reveal next week. Everyone else keep guessing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's of you craft ing set up cos you 'love to scrap'

    ReplyDelete
  7. No one is correct ... yet! I will still give you all an extra entry though .. just because!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guessing it's about a fave food.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's got to be about Cupid and love. So I'm guessing a romantic photo of some description.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete