Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Mad Scrappers Kit: sneaky peek 2

This is a sneaky peek of the other layout I created using this month's Mad Scrappers Kit of MME Cupid's Arrow No. 14 patterned papers, co-ordinating cardstock and those fab MME Chipboard Hearts:


On this layout I created a banner using the chipboard hearts.  I have used the Confetti Hearts patterned paper, (which is foiled) for this layout.  I have used a black and white photograph for this layout (but of what?).  Leave your guesses on this post today and if you are a blog follower I will give you an extra entry into the blog for this month.

No-one guessed correctly yesterday .... but someone was quite close!  Thanks for stopping by today and good luck.

12 comments:

  1. Oooohh I love a mystery! I am changing my guess today and saying photo of yourself and DH? X
    Ps I really like the heart banner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vintage old photo of your grandparents together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think old wedding photo from your family! Love the hearts but not sure about the black and white for obvious reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hearts are red but as they are foiled, not showing up too well on photo. I added a little bit of black card to the layout as it was too red and white (is that possible?). Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmmm, went back and checked yesterdays comments. No help there except we know what it isn't. But you said someone was close...... I'm going to guess a daughter and boyfriend. After all there are all those hearts. It must be love....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Possibly to do with Valentine's Day?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm interesting. Could be your grandaughter or you and your other half.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by and guessing - all will be revealed next week. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't got a scoobie!! lol. but this just might a male relative. Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Going to say a picture of George clooney

    ReplyDelete
  11. Krafty Kat- Mel Gibson (when he was younger of course) was more my ideal! lol

    ReplyDelete