Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Memories

I created this layout using the same Scrap 365 Sketch that I posted about the other day.  I used Teresa Collins 'My Name Is' patterned papers and stickers from the new collection.


Using black cardstock as the base, I layered up (using the sketch) as guidance, adding layers of different patterned papers from the Teresa Collins 'My Name Is' collection that you can find HERE.

As there are several layers on this layout I have attached some with double-sided FOAM tape to add dimension.  This time I have followed the sketch more closely, deciding to add a frame around the photograph (which is attached with double-sided FOAM tape).  I cut the frame using the Cricut Machine.


It is the second Mad Scrappers Club tonight (yeah!), so I get to be with others who will create their layouts with this month's kit of MME Cupid's Arrow No. 14 papers, co-ordinating cardstock and chipboard hearts.  I will post any finished layouts on the blog tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by today.

9 comments:

  1. Great LO. Have fun scrapping tonight ladies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers ionabunny - I'm sure we will. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I really like the toning colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout, hope you all had fun last night, can't wait too see what everyone got up to

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layout!! love the way u have arranged it..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete