MME February Challenge (over on their blog HERE) is called 'All you need is love' and is open until Sunday 2nd March 2014. If you want to enter - these are the rules:
1. You can submit a layout, card, album, altered item etc.
2. The project must consist of mainly MME. It must 'look' like a MME project :) It must fit the theme.
3. The project must be created new for this challenge. You may only submit one project.
4. Upload the project to the InLinkz link tool (at the end of their post) by the end of the day on Sunday 2nd March 2014.
5. A random winner will be chosen and announced with the March challenge on Monday, 3rd March 2014.
The post also features this fabulous layout from 'Missy' using the same patterned papers that we will be using in this month's Mad Scrappers Club kit:
She has used the gorgeous MME Cupid's Arrow No. 14 patterned paper called 'Confetti Hearts' (the reverse side is this fab sunray pattern) - and isn't it just gorgeous!
This patterned paper is part of the MME Cupid's Arrow No. 14 Collection Kit, which can be found in The Scrapbook Garden HERE, along with the Chipboard Hearts HERE. Why not give it a go - you can use any MME patterned papers. Would love to see your layouts featured on their blog. Thanks for stopping by today.