Wednesday, 19 February 2014

More Flip Book pages

I have been working on some more of the pages of my Flip Book, which the ladies from the Mad Scrappers Club will be creating with on National Scrapbooking Day in May.

I decorated the inside cover of the book with one of the journal cards from the Teresa Collins 'Hello My Name Is' patterned paper range.  The second page is a photograph of me when I was about 18 months old.  I added some word and alpha stickers to the page as well as doodling some dots around the outer edge of the page.

The next two pages contain photo's of when I was younger with two of my sisters and another one when I was in the final year of school.  I have some journaling to add to finish.

I added a couple of wedding photograph's to the next two pages - adding the dots around the outer edge again.  There will be some journaling added later.

The book standing upright.  The pull-tab on the right gives this book it's 'flip' capabilities.  It works a bit like a waterfall card when pulled to reveal the smaller pages at the back of the book.  As the pages fold into each other, embellishments have to be kept flat, otherwise it wouldn't work.  I will reveal more pages as and when they are completed.

Have you ever used one of these flip books before?  Leave a comment and let me know.  Thanks for stopping by today.

9 comments:

  1. I have never used one of these but yours is coming along nicely. A really gorgeous keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages Ann. I love how the doodling brings all the pages together. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Disco Queen. These are perfect for anyone wanting to make a special gift for someone. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great - I love the doodling around the edges, finishes the pages nicely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love little books and especially like the black background, which seems to make the photographs pop

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is looking great and is coming together really well.

    ReplyDelete