Thursday, 20 February 2014

More new products!

Just uploaded some more new Teresa Collins products to the website shop.  You can find them all HERE.

For those looking for some fab 'Wedding Themed' patterned papers (where are you Gillian?) I have just the thing:


They also co-ordinate with these gorgeous clear stamps:

I also have in stock the Teresa Collins 12x12 stencils at an amazing price for a stencil of this size!
This one is 'Damask'

This one is 'Scallop'
 
Why not pop over to the shop and have a look!  Thanks for stopping by today.  It's half-term here over in England (that explains the lack of comments this week), so whatever you are doing - have a good 'un.  See you back here tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. OMG I have died and gone to heaven!!! I want at least one of everything, hahaha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you'd LOVE this one! (like you did all the others). You are really spoilt for choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just seems to be everything is wedding themed or is it just that I have a one track mind?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scalloped stencil is my pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wedding papers could be useful as I have awedding coming up in June.
    I also like the scallop stencil xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty papers and stamps, and I just love the stencils! Can't wait to get some new stencils and try it out with embossing paste... love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ding dong, ding dong. Holidays? Hi Ann, we got snow and storms. Not very holiday here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Stencilicious! They are an amazing price! I can see a please keep me email heading your way.. Love the hello my name is stamps too... So much for that economy drive, maybe next month!

    ReplyDelete