Saturday, 22 February 2014

Scrap 365 Sketch: March

The Scrap 365 Sketch for March is taken from the work by Riikka Kovasin:

The prize this month is sponsored by Lemon Owl and includes all three of their collections.

The closing date for entries is 16th March 2014 - so plenty of time to get creating!  Ladies of the Mad Scrappers Club - you could use this design with patterned papers from one of your kits and submit it - what do you think?  I like the look of this one - may give it a go.

Thanks for stopping by today.

6 comments:

  1. I'm not any where near competition level myself yet. But, I would love to see what you ladies make. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd looked at the sketch in the mag and thought it looked like a nice one. I'll give the sketch a go, their blogs got some great examples on too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great Krafty Kat. Pop back tomorrow as I have just finished a layout today based on this sketch. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks quite complicated, but I am sure the finished result would be amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of layers in this sketch, really like it!

    ReplyDelete