Sunday, 9 February 2014

TCW Templates

The Crafter's Workshop have some fab new templates out this year.  There are 'Life Bits' that are 3x4 templates that are great for ATC's, pocket pages, cards etc.  Ronda Palazzari has a range called 'Fragments' that are small templates that are full of fun designs.

I am loving the Balzer Bits, from Julie Fei-Fan Balzer - especially these:

Balzer Designs - View Master Bits
 
Balzer Designs - Hands Bits
 
Click HERE to get an overall view of what is available this year.
 
What's your favourite?  Leave a comment to let me know.  Thanks for stopping by today.

8 comments:

  1. I think my favourite is the hand template

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Viewmaster - I used to love the real thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the viewmaster.
    Thanks for the chance to win blog candy.
    Meredith245 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann, I saw this range last year and thought they had some nice unique designs. I liked the days of the week they did and quite a few others. That hand might be interesting to play with....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't got any images of the new ranges yet but will post when I do get them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Idea moment! Hand would be great for a 'stop in the name of love' valentine page.. I'm exhausted now! I love templates!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea Krafty Kat - now have a well earned rest! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. viewmaster, for sure, is my fave!

    ReplyDelete