Monday, 17 February 2014

Teresa Collins Flip Book

The brand new products from Teresa Collins has prompted me to make a start on one of those cute Flip Books.  Using patterned papers from 'Hello My Name Is' range I have made a start in creating one of these books for National Scrapbooking Day in May with the Mad Scrappers Club members.

The collection contains 9 double-sided sheets of patterned paper, Alpha & Label Stickers and a sheet of Decorative Stickers.

I covered the front of the book with one of the patterned papers from the range.

I added one of the journal cards. cut the middle out of another (to use as a frame) and added a photo to the centre.  I used a decorative sticker along the bottom and some Crafty Impressions Lace Border along the opening side of the book.

I added more decorative stickers and some gems (to add some bling).

Some ribbon along the spine of the book and tied in a bow at the top finishes off the front page.  I may decide to add some flowers later.

These are fabulous patterned papers and like all Teresa Collins ranges, the quality is second to none.  There are loads of ideas for decorating the inner pages on the Decorative Sticker Sheet and I have plenty of alphas on the Alphas and Label Sticker Sheet to add to the remaining inside pages.  There will be plenty of paper left over to create several layouts too.

What would you use this Flip Book for if you had one?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the draw for this month.  You must be a follower to qualify and the comment must be left on this post today.  Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Love your cover. I'd probably fill it with rabbits and chickens. Nothing to do with Easter, just my own little flocks. Maybe that would be a hop of rabbits?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could well be ionabunny - that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover looks great - I am not sure what a flip book is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put a link on the blog earlier to a CHA video showing Teresa Collins with one of these books. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love black, red and white with the neutral. It looks so classy and elegant.

    ReplyDelete