Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Basically Bare: Acetate Sheets

Have you ever bought one of those fab basically Bare Albums that contain an acetate sheet to be totally stumped on what to do with them?  When I created my Travel Journal last year I used patterned papers to cover my acetate sheet. The other side should be covered in the same places (it is see-through!).

Another idea that I found on the Basically Bare Blog is this one from Einat Kessler:

This is the other side:
 
She has used a template and paste, stamped with inks and used patterned papers to achieve this fab page.  You can find the link to this gorgeous page HERE.  If you fancy giving one of these Basically Bare Albums a go - you can find them in the shop HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to leave a comment and if you are a blog follower, I will enter your name into the draw for the blog candy.

12 comments:

  1. It certainly is Glennis - might try it one day! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Layout! I love working on acetate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tip Anne, thanks for sharing. Now where did I put that album?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some acetate albums here, somewhere?! They were reduced so I bought them out of curiosity and there they sit, lonely and forgotten. Maybe you have given me the push to have a play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love it when I can inspire people - even if it is just planting the idea in your head! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really gorgeous page, the colours are so vibrant. Think I also have some acetate pages lurking in the shadows somewhere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's spring. Great time for planting....

    ReplyDelete
  8. You wouldn't think so today ionabunny - it's really cold!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, on cold days we look at planted ideas and see them grow into beautiful art. Actually it's not so cold here, just wet. Would definitely be gardening if it wasn't so soggy.

    ReplyDelete