Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Creative Crafts: Super Saturday

Just a quick reminder (as if you need it!) that Creative Crafts at Gateshead Stadium is on 29th March 2014.  Here are the details:



I have a couple of busy, busy weeks ahead of me organising for this ONE DAY spectacular!  It is Mother's Day on the Sunday, so what better time to come and have a look around for that crafty gift for her.  There are stands selling all things crafty: card making, beads, glitter, ribbons, stamping, scrapbooking, patchwork & quilting, wool, fabric, jewellery and local crafts.  Tickets are only £3.50 and there is catering on site with free parking thrown in.

I know some of you popping by today live too far away but I hope you get the chance to attend a craft show near to you.  Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. Julia and i are going to the Gateshead show Looking forward to it, We always enjoy it love all the different stall Linda P X

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Linda. See you tomorrow night at the Mad Scrappers Club. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Havent been to any shows this year so thinking I might go to this one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't been to this show either, going to put it in my diary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a sell out show Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope u have a gr8 day!! I haven't been to any such show!! would love to see one... Hopefully some day!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know mum was thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete