Saturday, 22 March 2014

Creative Crafts 'Super Saturday'

Just a reminder that this time next week The Scrapbook Garden will be at Gateshead Stadium for Creative Crafts 'Super Saturday'.  The details are on the poster below.
As usual I will be offering a 'Pick up at Store' option, which you can find on the website shop once you check-out.  This facility allows you to order anything that is in stock online and either choose to pay via PayPal or cash at the show.  This option means you won't be charged postage - brilliant! 
 
You can if you wish, email me at ann@thescrapbookgarden.co.uk and place your order this way.  All orders must be received by Wednesday 12.00 noon so I have time to pick and pack your order in time.
 
If you live too far away and cannot make this date yourself - please feel free to let any crafty friends and relatives who may live close by know of this show (word of mouth is the best advertisement).  Thanks for stopping by today - have a lovely Saturday.

5 comments:

  1. Wish I was going. It sounds lots of fun. I hope you have a busy day there. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yer! I'm there! You got crèche facilities to spare?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to see if I can make it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to attend such craft events.. hope something comes up near where I stay..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete