Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Family Weddings

This is the full reveal of the second 'sneaky peek' I showed a couple of weeks ago using this month's Mad Scrappers Club Kit.  The kit contains patterned papers from prima 'Stationer's Desk', co-ordinating cardstock, a Prima Doily Sticker and some Prima Wire Thread.

I used Prima Pomegranate cardstock for the base of this layout and layered this up with Cream cardstock and Prima 'Captured Drama' patterned paper.  I fussy cut the flowers from the patterned paper and layered them over the edge of the photograph using double-sided foam tape to add some dimension.  I made the heart embellishment using the chipboard hearts from last month's kit as a template and then I embossed them.

I 'stitched' some kisses in the top right hand corner of the layout using some of the wire thread.  The photograph is of my Sister and Niece, who had a double wedding in Las Vegas (about 10 years ago now).

It is the second mad Scrappers Club night tonight.  Looking forward to meeting up with the ladies from the club.  We have a new lady joining us tonight (so be on your best behaviour!).  Thanks for stopping by today.

6 comments:

  1. Another lovely l/o with the March Kit. I love this kit xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wow LO. The flowers look fantastic. So gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Janice and ionabunny. These papers are just gorgeous. Cannot wait to see what tonight's club members come up with! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always on my best behaviour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a lovely time tonight, wish it was our night, I am just in the mood to scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice LO.. the PP is so beautiful!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete