Sunday, 16 March 2014

February Layouts

Three of the club members completed layouts using the February Club Kit at home and brought them along on Wednesday night for us to look at.  Last month's kit was patterned papers from MME Cupid's Arrow, co-ordinating cardstock and a pack of MME Chipboard Hearts.

First up with her completed February layout is Christine, who completed this lovely layout - perfect!


Next up is Beryl who created this lovely page - another fab creation!


Finally, Anne D who completed this lovely layout - love those roses!


Thanks for sharing with us ladies.  Your names are in the monthly Mad Scrappers Club members draw for a chance to win £10.00 to spend in the shop.  Best of luck everyone.

I will be back tomorrow with a little something I created for the Prima Sketch Challenge.  Remember I challenged all the club members (and those followers who are brave enough) to enter the challenge this month.  Well, I have put my money where my mouth is (so to speak) and actually completed a layout based on the sketch!  Will post tomorrow, so pop back then.  Thanks for stopping by today.

6 comments:

  1. Three lovely LO's. That heart paper is gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing your prima layout Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fab! So much detail! Looking forward to seeing your sketch result!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely L/O ladies well done.
    Hpoe you have better luck than me With your Prima L/O as I cuouldnt get mine to post on site xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done ladies - I look forward to seeing yours tomorrow Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are lovely!! welldone ladies :)
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete