Saturday, 29 March 2014

It's showtime!

Just a quick post today to remind everyone that it is Super Saturday at Creative Crafts at Gateshead Stadium.  It starts at 9.30 a.m. - 4.30 p.m. - so an extra hour to do your crafty shopping.

I have set up ready (just a few finishing touches to do first thing) - here's a photo of part of my little shop.


I decided to put all the little bits of gorgeousness all together on the back table.  If you are coming along, don't forget that you can take some time out of walking around shopping and make one of the gift bags I have in my Make 'n Take.
If you are coming along today - please stop by and say hello!  I will be back tomorrow with an update on how the day went and some more photo's.  Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Good Luck Ann! I hope everyone has lots of fun with the make & takes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, look at all those Prima goodies and Tando goodies and just general goodiness. It looks fab. Have a great day Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have super time on super saturday be busy busy busy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a successful day Ann

    ReplyDelete