Saturday, 15 March 2014

Kate's Layout

At our Mad Scrappers club night on Wednesday one of our club members (Kate) created this beautiful layout using some of her own stash.

Kate used some patterned papers from Rusty Pickle that she bought a while back and created this layout of her daughter's 6th Birthday party.  Fab layout Kate thanks for sharing with us.

I will be back tomorrow with some layouts from club members from last month, so pop back then.  In the meantime have a lovely Saturday.  Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Obviously going to love this! Anything with a skull has my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Kate! Love all the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even better in real life, the colours are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO. Black and pink looks great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone. I bought the papers years ago because I thought I would use them one day. Well about 5 years later I have finally found a use for them!!

    ReplyDelete