Sunday, 9 March 2014

Mad Scrappers Club Kit: sneaky peek #2

Today I thought I would show you a little sneaky peek of the second layout I have created with this month's Mad Scrappers Club Kit.

 
The kit this month contains fab patterned papers from Prima called 'Stationer's Desk' and they are perfect for ... Weddings (amongst other things).  Here you can see that I have been fussy cutting one of the patterned papers but it is so worth it as it gives a stunning effect on your page.
 
Looking forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday night and what you all come up with using this kit.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Don't forget to leave a comment.

12 comments:

  1. I know it will be longer for the second club night - but will be here before we know it! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the sneaky peaks.. Looking forward to the reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to keep your interest - then you will come back! (sneaky or what!). x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your reply above made me laugh. Looking forward to seeing what all the mad scrappers are up to with these lovely papers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure they will be full of interesting ideas ionabunny. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to working with these lovely papers

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are perfect for your Wedding photo's. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks lovely.. waiting to see the full layout
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking good see you wednesday night x

    ReplyDelete