Thursday, 27 March 2014

Mad Scrappers Club Night

Thank you ladies for another fab club night.  Everyone was well behaved (!) and lots of scrapping was completed.  What's that saying - "You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs".  Well here's the proof:


 


I didn't have the full list of names with me last night to make the monthly draw but I took it upon myself to do it this morning via a random number selection website and the result is:

6
Random numbers generated Mar 27 2014 at 9:10:13 by www.psychicscience.org 

Gayle's name was 6th on the list so she wins the £10.00 to spend in the shop next month.  Congratulations Gayle.

I will post some of the Mad Scrappers layouts tomorrow.  See you back here then.  Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. Everyone looks very busy. Look forward to seeing the LO's

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like everyone had a nice time. congrats Gayle..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of busy scrappers expect lots of L/O coming soon.
    Congratulations Gayle have fun spending your winnings lols xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe Gayle won! Sure I can persuade her to share!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Gayle.. Still not finished my LO, although it's morphed into a double pager!

    ReplyDelete