Friday, 28 March 2014

Mad Scrappers Layouts: March

Yesterday I posted a couple of photographs of the (tidy) tables of a few of our Mad Scrappers Club Members.  Today, as promised, I have a couple of layouts created by some of our club members.

First up is Annette with this layout she created using this month's kit of Prima 'Stationer's Desk' patterned papers.

Fab use of the Prima Wire thread (part of this month's kit).  I love the idea of the zipped pocket!  Annette used the reverse side of these patterned papers - just shows how versatile they are.

I love this layout from Gayle, which tells the story of her weight loss.  Great idea to include the zip - (we have all been there!).  Congratulations too on an amazing weight loss - you look super.  I also like your reasons for losing weight - especially the 'buy new clothes' bit.

I think we are all sometimes guilty of making our pages look like pieces of art and forget that they should be telling a story (note to self: add more journaling).  That's why I think these two layouts are great for that reason.  Thanks for sharing with us ladies.  If you leave a comment for the ladies today and you are a blog follower, I will enter your name into the draw for this month's blog candy.  Thanks for taking the time to stop by today.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! brilliant Annette so Different to our L/O at first club nite. Very good idea from Gayle to show her very succesful weightloss journey and you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them.......journaling has never been my strong point

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant job ladies.. Love the wire word, traintastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layouts. I love the little zips and Annette's use of the wire thread is brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful layouts... love the use of zipper..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete