Tuesday, 4 March 2014

March Kit: Layout - sneaky peek #1

I showed the fabulous patterned papers that are in this month's Mad Scrappers Kit in yesterday's post and I promised a little 'sneaky peek' today on one of two layouts I have created so far using this kit.

I will do the full reveal next Wednesday (the night of the first Mad Scrappers Club this month).  The second club night is still growing and we will have a new member joining us in March.

There are still a couple of places available in our second club night (fourth Wednesday of every month) and if you are interested please email me for further details.  My email is: ann@thescrapbookgarden.co.uk

Remember to leave a comment and if you are a blog follower, I will enter your name into the draw for the bling, bling candy this month.  Thanks for taking time to stop by.

5 comments:

  1. These papers look really delicious. Looking forward to the full reveal

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely... waiting for the full reveal!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see it in all it's glory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see more... thanks for the peek!

    ReplyDelete