Sunday, 30 March 2014

Photo's from Creative Crafts

Thank you Gateshead!  Another busy show at Creative Crafts yesterday.  It is very tiring setting up, standing on your feet all day, then dismantling it all again - but so worth it!  A few photo's today (still recovering):

Before the onslaught!
 
Some of my lovely customers!
 
Showing some of my layouts on the wall!
 
A big thank you to all my loyal customers and those I met for the first time yesterday.  Thanks to the ladies from Mad Scrappers who came along and gave me their support (you know who you are).  Thank you also DD and DH for your continued help and support (couldn't do it without you).  Well I better stop there - it's beginning to sound like an acceptance speech at the Oscars!
 
See you back here tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. Stall looked great, as usual, very busy hope you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Kraft Kat a busy day for everyone. Thanks for coming along I appreciate your support. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good day Ann. Hope you get to relax a bit today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No chance ionabunny. I have to check all the stock back into the shop - happy days! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you managed to get a little "me time" today x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will now Gillian. I think a Baileys and some chocs are in order. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks so tempting.. hope u guys has fun!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete