Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Pretty storage solutions

I bought this pretty storage box and magazine file at the weekend .... at Sainsbury's!  Remember to check out the stationery aisles when you are out shopping as they have some hidden little gems in there.

What's not to like about these?  They're pink and they were half price!  At £1.99 each ... a bargain!  Now all I need to do is find some time to sort out the mess that is my office/craft room!

Have you had any crafty bargains lately?  Leave a comment to let me know.  If you are a blog follower I will enter your name into the draw.  Thanks for stopping by today.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, I love a good bargain. I recently purchased a pack of 6x6 papers (24 sheets of background papers & I die cut sheet), 160gsm, acid & lignin free, by papermania for 99p at The Works. I usually print from CDs, but at that price I couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Theresa - Yes I noticed the last time I was in there that they had some Papermania items for sale. I think they buy end of stock items and 'old stock'. Keep your eyes peeled and let us know of any other places that sell crafty bargains. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann, got a package yesterday from Simonsaysstamp.com. They have a flash sale. 75% off!! Got a couple of spellbinder sets and some stamps. Great value and reasonable postage

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love craft bargains esp when I get stuff dead cheap... I recently went to dollar tree (my first visit) and got some craft stuff like washi tapes and beads for $1 each... very happy :)
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good bargains ionabunny and Berina. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are really pretty! I love bargains too. Got a few dies marked down after the holidays. Beautiful birch trees die, snowflakes, and a Christmas ornament with hanger and topper that I think will be fun! I was excited to get them at half price!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love a bargain but love a crafting bargain even more

    ReplyDelete