Monday, 17 March 2014

Prima Sketch Challenge

A week ago I told you about the Prima March Build a Page (BAP) challenge and invited (or some may even say challenged) you to take part.  Just to remind you this is the March Challenge Sketch by Marie-Nicolas Alliot:


As our Mad Scrappers Club Kit for March contained some fabulous patterned papers from the brand new 'Stationer's Desk' range, I decided to give this challenge a go and this is what I created:

 
I used Prima 'Stationer's Desk': Love Letter and Captured Drama patterned papers, along with Prima 'Lace Stickers': Labels and Day to Day.  I have also used a Prima 'Wood Icon' Camera embellishment.
 
I have changed the sketch around a bit to accommodate my photographs but otherwise I have stuck to the original concept.  I found this sketch a bit of a challenge as this is not my usual scrapbooking style but I enjoyed the creative process.
 
The challenge is open until 31st March - why not give it a go!  Let me know if you do.  The rules of the challenge  (and the link) can be found HERE.  Thanks for stopping by today.

10 comments:

  1. Love all the extras Ann, especially the wooden camera icon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Disco Queen. It was left over from a previous Mad Scrappers kit from last year. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO Ann. You did the sketch proud

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ionabunny. I tried my best. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your sketch Ann. Hope you win some goodies

    ReplyDelete