Friday, 21 March 2014

Tando Creative: Large Carriage Clock

I have always loved Tando Creative chipboard clocks and have made up the Printer Tray Style Clock and the Cuckoo Clock but for some reason never found the time to make the Large Carriage Clock - until now:

 
For this one I decided that those fab patterned papers from Prima 'Stationer's Desk' would be lovely made up with this chipboard clock.  I used 'Red Romance' from the collection (for the front and back panel) and 'Captured Drama' for the small top piece.  I used stamps and some rub-ons on the background paper.  The Burlap flower and butterfly were cut on the BigShot using a die and some Burlap fabric.

I am going to give an extra entry into the blog candy draw today for the first person who can tell me the price of this clock in The Scrapbook Garden shop.  Extra entry to first person only.  Thanks for stopping by today.

12 comments:

  1. Fab click Ann. I love the use of Burlap. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The click... Whoops I mean clock ;-) ... Is £7.99. Wow! That's good value.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Theresa - you get an extra entry in the draw. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Disco Queen. That is a good price. Love what you did with this one Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely clock Ann and excellent price!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Clock Ann looks fab with the papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is a good price for the clock... too bad I came in late :) very nice..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  8. The clock looks fabulous - well done!

    ReplyDelete