Thursday, 20 March 2014

Tando Creative: new arrivals!

They've arrived!  I'm talking of course about the fab new products from Tando Creative.  I have uploaded the fabulous 'Stationery Box' and 'Octagonal HOME Hanging' to the website shop:


I also have this Mask - Diamond Circles:
I also have restocks of Mask Musical:

I have also stocked up on the fabulously popular Tando chipboard clocks: Printer Tray Style, Large Carriage Clock and Cuckoo Clock.  There is even restocks of the chipboard Handbag.  All ready for our next show at Creative Crafts, Gateshead Stadium next week.  Of course you can buy them from the website shop too.  If you are going to Creative Crafts next weekend it may pay you to reserve your clock as they literally 'fly out of the door' at most shows.  Don't say I didn't warn you!

I have been decorating a Tando Creative Large Carriage Clock with some of those fabulous Prima 'Stationer's Desk' patterned papers .... may show tomorrow!  You will just have to pop back then!  Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

  1. Still haven't made one of these clocks. They are such a great idea. Looking forward to seeing yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to see your clock with Stainers Desk papers Ann. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are nice!! I shd try one of these clocks!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look forward to seeing your clock.
    Tando make such great things

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excited to see your clock Ann

    ReplyDelete