Thursday, 6 March 2014

Tando: Octagonal Home Hanging

Another fabulous new product release from Tando Creative.  This time it is a beautiful Octagonal Home Hanging Kit containing octagonal frames, letters (HOME) and other elements to decorate the hanging.  The overall length of this when hanging is 430mm long.

This one has been beautifully decorated (by Tando Creative).  Just imagine hanging this in your home or making for someone who has just moved into their first or new home (as a present).

It comes in kit form like this - all ready for you to decorate and assemble.  All the pieces shown are included in the kit.  I will be stocking this product in the shop shortly (will post when in stock).

This is the second idea I had for our August workshop.  I think this is more do-able in the time we have, along with some scrapping time as well!  Leave your comments and let me know.  Thanks for stopping by today.

9 comments:

  1. I like it, can see the potential, I just prefer the drawers! Make a lovely new home gift tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a dilemma Krafty Kat but I have a feeling that the Stationery Box may take longer than the time allotted to make. There is a lot of painting and sticking BEFORE you can begin to decorate it. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous wall hanging too! I wonder what you will all choose. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first impulse was the drawers. Much more practical. But you mentioned the scrappy potential here and then I started thinking you don't need to use the letters. Would make a nice photo hanging arrangement. Could get nice and scrappy and carry a theme through or maybe a family group. Thanks Ann. I probably would have skipped over this but am looking now with new perspective. This could be quite an exciting project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you could stick them in a square arrangement to make a standup photo frame and rotate it to get a different view. Firing on all brain cells now....... I haven't forgotten that email...... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ionabunny - some great ideas there. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely hanging... the drawer was a more useful option!! but there are still more possibilities than just a wall hanging in this kit...
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is pretty and would make a good pressie. But I prefer the drawers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Choices, choices, love both, but think we would stand a chance of completing the wall hanging in the afternoon

    ReplyDelete