Monday, 10 March 2014

You are Awesome

What a beautiful day it is here in the North of England this morning.  It is on days like these that I appreciate living beside the sea - a bit cold yet to go plodging (dipping your feet in the water) but never-the-less it gives hope that Spring has at last arrived.

It's only 8 weeks to go until it is National Scrapbooking Day!  When I first mentioned it to everyone I think they thought I was a bit mad to start arranging the day (considering it is not until 3rd May)... but time stops for no man (or woman) and it will be here before we know it.

On that note, I have decided to share with you another layout using the brand new Teresa Collins 'My Name Is' Collection patterned papers and stickers.  We will be using this paper collection on NSD, along with one of those fab Teresa Collins Flip Books. 
 
I used Hello My Name Is 'Journal', 'Love' and 'Words' patterned papers on this page.  All stickers and alphas are from the collection also.  All I added was a couple of buttons from my own stash.
 
I have another couple of layouts under construction so to speak and will keep those under wraps until nearer the date (I know I'm a spoilsport!).  I am really looking forward to the NSD and am hoping we will get some more of our Mad Scrappers to come along and join us.
 
Thanks for stopping by today - feel free to leave a comment.

14 comments:

  1. Still love those papers! Great layout as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right about time flying. I am still trying to work out what happened to February. Great LO. The red and kraft work really well together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why not join us Krafty Kat on 3rd May - all those gorgeous papers, a fabby little flip book and 5 hours of scrapping time (not to mention cake, biscuits etc.....). x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ionabunny. TC papers are always a favourite with me but I truly love this collection. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love too, but unless you accommodate mini scrappers not sure I'll be able too, still looking into options tho

    ReplyDelete
  6. How mini are your 'mini scrappers'? Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the papers the L/O is fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guess what? Ann you have made my mind up for me with the fab papers add me to the NSD event please xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your name is on the list Janice - thanks. I have the papers and will bring them along to show the complete range on Wednesday night. See you then, Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this layout.......looking forward to the day

    ReplyDelete
  11. I couldn't do that to any of the ladies, they'd never get a word in and even with our supplies there Wouldn't be enough sticky to keep smallest entertained

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice layout, shame we can,t make it this time Linda P X

    ReplyDelete