Sunday, 6 April 2014

By The Sea

I showed the fab new Graphic 45 'By the Sea' patterned papers yesterday and said I would post the layout I have created using some of these papers - well here it is:

 
I used the 'By the Sea' patterned paper as the base and cut out the middle section before adding a piece of 'My Anchor' (reverse side).  I fussy cut the lighthouse, sea horse, small child and title from the gutted section and added to the layout using foam tape to add dimension.  I added some burlap fabric as a photograph mat and the two cards are from 'Sand and Turf' patterned paper.
 
These are lovely papers and the May Mad Scrappers Kit will contain some of this range.  The 'By the Sea' patterned papers featured can be found HERE.  Thanks for stopping by today.

10 comments:

  1. Another lovely layout, the colour of the papers work great with the photo' colours and mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright tones. The blue and red are gorgeous together and love the old fashioned images. Are you entering this over at Prima BAP?? Hope you are having a relaxing sunday. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent layout Ann, just goes to prove you can use a modern photo with a vintage inspired paper, it works beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab layout Ann. I love the beach rules.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your lovely comments. This was an easy layout to do as the elements were all ready to cut out. I am not entering this in the Prima BAP challenge ionabunny - just created to show how to use these papers. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome LO... beautiful papers..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely layout with fab papers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it. The papers are ideal for us Sand-dancers and all our beach photos.

    ReplyDelete