Monday, 14 April 2014

Coming Soon: Prima Seashore

Prima have brought out another fab range called 'Seashore' - just perfect for those beach-themed layouts.

 
This gorgeous layout is called 'Shell Seekers' and was created by Delaina Burns.
 
You can see how Delaina created this layout by going over to the Prima blog HERE.  I will be stocking this range of patterned papers, clear stamps, Say it in Crystals and selected flowers very soon - watch this space.  What would you make with this range?  Leave a comment to let me know.  Thanks for stopping by today.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous papers. Brings to mine bare foot walks in warm sand, drinks with umbrellas in them and beautiful sunsets.


    And then I go and spoil it all by thinking about wind, rain and umbrellas, paddling in cold water and sand in your sandwiches. Ah well, stiff upper lip and all that.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was supposed to be 'brings to mind' LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wish those days were here now! (the top description) lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautiful LO... The place where I come from, it is a peninsula and we live near the tip. So we are surrounded by sea on 3 sides.. When we were small, we used to go the beach very often and would pick shells... this LO reminds me of that... I would definitely use these papers to preserve those memories and countless photos!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds heavenly Berina. I too live not far from the sea as I was born in a seaside town. I think this paper range will be gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous papers Ann, the colours are so gentle and very seaside-y!!! Fabulous for holiday photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think these will be fab for summer layouts Gillian. Will post when they come into stock. x

    ReplyDelete