Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Crafty Impressions Clear Stamps

I've just added some new stamps to the website shop from Crafty Impressions.  The pack size is A6 and they are clear stamps, which are easy to align for precision stamping.  They also have a sticky back for direct mounting onto acrylic blocks.  They can be used, stored and reapplied many times.

Jars and Labels
 

Postcard
 

Fan-TACHE-tic designed by Sarah Hurley
 

Curio designed by Sarah Hurley
 

Deco Background designed by Sarah Hurley
 

Twit Twoo designed by Cathie Shuttleworth
 

Wedding Background designed by Sue Dix
 
You can buy the stamps from The Scrapbook Garden shop HERE.  If you buy 2 or more of these stamps I will offer FREE postage by reimbursing your postage costs (please email me first if you wish to do this).  The FREE postage only applies to these new stamps.  Unfortunately, the FREE postage offer on these stamps only applies to UK addresses.  Thanks for stopping by today.

6 comments:

  1. Some of these designs, but I'm not a stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spoilt for choice with the stamps, I think like the jars and postcard ones best xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Postcard,curio and the owls look cute. The wedding background could be really useful as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the background stamps would be more useful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wedding one is made just for me!!!! Coincidentally have been stamping today on my daughters wedding invitations, and forgot just how much fun it is. Will you bring these tomorrow Ann? Also if you have any embossing powders and black pigment ink pads I would be interested. Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful stamps.. the background stamp is very nice.. love the jar one also.
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete