Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Good Times

This is a layout I created using this month's Mad Scrappers Club kit of Bazzill Vintage Lace patterned papers, co-ordinating cardstock and Tsukineko Sheer Shimmer Spritz in gold.


This is an extra layout I made with some of the pieces of patterned papers I had left over from the two layouts I created for the Mad Scrappers members.  I wanted to show the Sheer Shimmer in more detail, so chose to use it with a butterfly template.
 
The wooden elements are 'Squidgy Pins' (on offer from Scrap 365 a few weeks ago) and are not part of this month's kit.  The gems and word stickers are from my own stash.
 
It is the first (of two) Mad Scrappers Club's tonight - see you there ladies.  I will see the remainder of the members in two weeks time.  You can see the range of Bazzill Vintage lace patterned papers HERE.  Thanks for stopping by today.

6 comments:

  1. my fave butterflies.Looking forward to tonight Ann see you there ready for inspiration from the L/O prompts created by you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love butterflies too and these look very pretty in real life when the light catches the shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I like the open space and the shimmery butterflies/dragonfly. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely.. I too like the butterflies/dragonflies..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ionabunny and Berina for your lovely comments. x

    ReplyDelete