Thursday, 17 April 2014

Just Smile and Wave

Another layout I created using the fab Glitz Design 'Black & White' range of patterned papers and 'Alphabets and Words' Sticker Sheet.  This time I used white cardstock as the base before layering up with patterned papers from Glitz Design 'Black & White' (Stripe (both sides), Floral (reverse side), XO and Bits & Pieces).
 
I also used some Prima Lace Stickers (Labels) and those yummy Prima Say it in Crystals (Cartographer), that co-ordinate so well with this range.  I used another card from the 'Bits & Pieces' sheet (so handy to create titles) and added some words from the Alphabets & Words Sticker Sheet.  I added a rub-on of my own (in the bottom right hand corner) to record the details of the day.

I hope I have given you some more ideas on how to use this patterned paper range (nudge, nudge Krafty Kat!).  Hope to see you back here tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely day.

5 comments:

  1. The black and white patterns are very striking but don't detract from the photo. Great LO

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely LO.. these PPs are awesome!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab layout. I love the use of the arrows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your lovely comments. x

    ReplyDelete