Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Love the Pose

This is a layout I created with the fabulous Glitz Design 'Black & White' range.  I used 'Floral' for the base (reverse side), layered this up with black cardstock and 'Woodgrain' patterned paper.  The word 'Love' is from 'Bits & Pieces' patterned paper.
 
I made some banner shapes from 'Polka' and the reverse of 'Woodgrain' patterned papers.  The photograph is matted onto one of the journal cards from 'Bits & Pieces' patterned paper.  The words are from the 'Alphabets & Words' Sticker Sheet.
 
This paper range is so versatile that it is suitable for all manner of layouts (and cards!).  What would you create with this?  Leave a comment to let me know.  Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

  1. Great layout, I got some of this range from you, I'll get to using it soon honest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tut, tut, Krafty Kat - I expect to see something next week!!!!! (lol).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very classy. That woodgrain paper is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice!! it could be used for any and every occasion!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete