Friday, 4 April 2014

Mad Scrappers Club Kit: April

The Mad Scrappers Club Kit for this month contains some very pretty patterned papers from the Bazzill Basics range called Vintage Lace, along with co-ordinating cardstock and a Tsukineko Shimmer Spritzer in Gold.

Bazzill: Vintage Lace - Embroidery Hoops/Heart Damask

Bazzill: Vintage Lace - Vintage Wallpaper/Glamorous

Bazzill: Vintage Lace - Vintage Fabric/Romantic Words

I will have some little 'sneaky peeks' of layouts using these patterned papers for you next week.  The Bazzill 'Vintage Lace' collection is available to buy from the website shop this month.  Thanks for stopping by today.

13 comments:

  1. I have the shimmer in pewter and bronze and they are great, digging for vintage photos for this one! Looking forward to it, only 18 more sleeps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like this product Krafty Kat and that I am not replicating a colour you already have. Counting the days too (lol) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. look good lovely colours.
    count down to club nite for some fun and scrapping with this kit xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always think of Bazzill as plain cardstock. These papers are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are a lovely quality as well as they have a slight texture to them. I have had Bazzill patterned papers in a kit previously and they were lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous papers Ann. I am making a conscious effort to use up some of my large paper stash (I mainly CD craft now so was surprised to find so much around the house ;-) ) but am tempted. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I just love the smell of the new papers Theresa - CD's hold no fascination for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very beautiful PPs... nice colors..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still think they look like baubles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are lovely papers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are even better in real life Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these papers but have to admit I had to look twice because I thought they were baubles too!

    ReplyDelete