Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Mad Scrappers Layouts: Karen S

At the last Mad Scrappers Club night, Karen S brought along a double page layout she created using the Mad Scrapper's Club Kit for March.  The kit contained patterned papers from Prima called 'Stationer's Desk', a Prima Lace Sticker, co-ordinating cardstock and some Prima Wire Thread.

 
Karen used  Bazzill Pomegranate as the base of this layout and added pieces of Prima 'Stationer's Desk' patterned papers to the top and bottom of the page.  I love the photo mat and the cut out heart shape and most importantly, the journal card.  Well done Karen for adding some journaling to your page.  I also love the mixed fonts in your title too.

 
I have to apologise for my photography skills on this one.  I photograph layouts near the end of the night and usually on a chair to get the best light in the room - unfortunately, I didn't notice the glare on this one (note to self - take more care when taking photo's).  I wanted to show it anyhow, as it is the second page to the previous layout and continues with the story - love it!  Thanks for sharing with us Karen.
 
I had more layouts to share but unfortunately, due to having a hopeless photographer in the club, they too are a bit too glary to show.  I will have to photograph them again in a better light.
 
Not long now until our National Scrapbooking Day - hope you are all suitably excited?  Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

  1. Honestly, we better start hiring a professional! Don't mind the flare (makes it harder to see my pic) will you be posting a challenge on Saturday for all us home scrappers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great double LO. Love the mixed fonts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen - you will have to wait and see! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very excited for sat! Lovely layouts....live the heart cut out!

    ReplyDelete