Saturday, 26 April 2014

National Scrapbooking Day: 3rd May 2014

I cannot believe that it is National Scrapbooking Day (NSD) next week.  Remember I organised it month's ago - well it is now upon us!  Just a reminder of what the ladies of the Mad Scrappers Club will be making.  We will be creating with one of those fab Teresa Collins Flip Books and the equally fab Teresa Collins 'Hello My Name Is' paper collection (9 sheets of gorgeousness and 2 sticker sheets - bliss!).

This is a Flip Book I made up using the gorgeous 'Hello My Name is' paper collection.

The Teresa Collins paper collection contains 9 sheets of gorgeous patterned papers and 2 sticker sheets that can make several layouts.   This is one of my favourite layouts so far that I have created using this kit:

 
If you fancy coming along I am sure I could make room for you - just email me at ann@thescrapbookgarden.co.uk and let me know.  If you cannot make it the Teresa Collins Flip Book and the 'Hello My Name Is' collection Kit can be found at The Scrapbook Garden online shop.  Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely Saturday.

8 comments:

  1. Cute LO. Sorry I can't be with you. Hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad I am going to miss the day, but will think about you all from Cyprus x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah Gillian - I believe you!!! Ann x

    Glad you can join us Janice - should be a good day. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reminder. I love National Scrapbook Day :-)

    ReplyDelete