Monday, 28 April 2014

Photo's from Seaburn

It was a horrible day in Seaburn (weatherwise, I hasten to add) yesterday.  The crafter's from the region, and beyond came to visit us in their droves.  As usual I welcomed back regular customers, loads of new ones and a lady I knew through the Scrapaholix Clubs, but whom I had never met (until yesterday).  It was lovely to meet you Lynn from Stockton Scrapaholix Club.

I took a few photo's before the show started and DH took a couple of the first customers to come into my little shop (before he disappeared to watch his beloved Sunderland play!).  Luckily my eldest daughter came to the rescue and stayed to help until his return - thank you Joanne.

I displayed some of the popular Tando Clocks, home hanging and handbag storage, as well as adding the layout I created using the Graphic 45 'Beside the Sea' patterned papers into a 12x12 frame (I got loads of lovely compliments for this one - thank you all).

Some of the gorgeous Prima papers

An overall view of my little stall

Some of my lovely customers
 
A really productive day overall.  Not only in sales terms but in the fact I made loads of contacts for various other little ventures (that I will tell about in due course).  As usual a tiring but lovely day spent talking with like minded crafting people.  I will spend today updating my online stock and hopefully may be able to upload all the new Prima goodies either later today or tomorrow.  Thank you to all who attended for your continued support - it is very much appreciated.  Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

  1. It was a great day Karen (albeit a bit cold in the hall) - I'll wear my thermals next time. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fantastic Ann. Glad you had a good day. Sorry you were cold. We are having a bit of a heatwave here in Norway. Hee hee makes a nice change

    ReplyDelete
  3. good you had a very productive day!! so bad I couldn't join!! everything looks so tempting!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete