Sunday, 27 April 2014

Prima: Seashore

I thought I would tease you with images of the fabulous Prima Seashore range (I know that's really cruel, considering these products are not available in my online shop to buy yet.)  I will put them online early next week - after the show.

Gorgeous Flowers!

 Yummy SIIC
 
Clear Stamp

Another Clear Stamp

Prima: Seashore - Sea Shell

Prima: Seashore - Sea Memories

Prima: Seashore - Shell Postage
 
I think this range may be a sell-out!  Don't worry though as I plan to re-order next week.   There are another 5 patterned papers but didn't want you drooling too much!  Let me know what is your favourite.   Mmmm wonder if any of this range could be in next month's blog candy?  What do you think?  Back tomorrow with an update of the show.  See you then.

7 comments:

  1. Ooh yes on the blog candy idea. Love the flowers. Gorgeous indeed. Looking forward to seeing it all..... Have a great, fun sellout show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes love these.......cannot wait to see full range!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww!! so lovely!!! love the yummy SIIC!!! it is my fav!! the PPs are so beautiful!! and I wouldn't miss the clear stamps!! and yes!! it would be lovely to have them in the candy :D
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It got better as I scrolled down! The papers are great in real life, have a project in mind for the ones I got

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a good day Ann and have managed to warm up a bit, excellent show

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gillian - really good show, especially as it was a 'first' at this venue. Only downside was it was a bit cold in there. The coffee helped to keep us warm though. Enjoy your break - see you when you get back. Ann x

    ReplyDelete