Thursday, 1 May 2014

And the winner is ......

The names have been added, the numbers entered into a random number selector and the winner of April's blog candy is .......

74 
Random numbers generated May 1 2014 at 9:10:37 by www.psychicscience.org 

Congratulations Disco Queen - you are the winner of this fab blog candy:

 
Please email me your details at ann@thescrapbookgarden.co.uk and I will post your prize to you in the next couple of days.  I will be back tomorrow with details of May's Blog Candy and some news about Saturday and National Scrapbooking Day.  Thanks for your continued support each month leaving comments, it is much appreciated.  Good luck everyone for this month's draw that starts tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats, added bling for disco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Disco Queen. You got me again Ann. Another month!!! You are becoming my new calender. Ann draws blog candy, another month gone! Too busy to think straight at the moment. Looking forward to seeing this months candy. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must admit I felt the same way yesterday when I realised it was the end of April. Where did that month go? Busy catching up for Saturday's NSD. x

    ReplyDelete