Sunday, 25 May 2014

Beautiful Day

I decided I would give the Prima BAP Sketch Challenge a go this month (it closes on 30th May - so you still have time).  I couldn't decide between Prima Sea Shore or Time Traveler for the basis of my layout.  After much deliberation, I decided to use Time Traveler.  This is the Prima BAP Sketch:


I decided to use one photograph and found this gorgeous one of my Niece and her little boy at a friend's wedding last Summer.


I have used the following Prima products on this layout: Time Traveler - Priceless Moments, Forever Roses and Love Affair patterned papers.  Prima Cartographer SIIC, Prima Lace Stickers - Beauty and Doily 1.  Prima Time Traveler Flowers - Time Out.

I didn't add too many layers to the background paper - just added some inked hearts using a Tando Creative Hearts Background Mask.  I also matted the photograph onto some DCWV Burlap to add some texture.  The Prima flowers are fab and add the finishing touch to the layout.

I enjoyed using this sketch and although it looks quite complicated, the sketch is there for inspiration and you can interpret it how you like.  Why don't you give it a go.  Thanks for stopping by today.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely layout, looks so complicated and layered....fab use of papers and mask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful LO.. I'm off to load my take on this sketch now. Thanks for showing me the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice layout. The time traveller flowers and SIIC are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and elegant LO Ann. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice layout... beautiful photo..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete