Friday, 2 May 2014

Blog Candy: May

It was fairly easy to decide what the blog candy for this month would be, especially as I suggested the other day "should we have something from the new Prima lines?".


I chose these goodies from Prima 'Time Traveler' Collection: Prima 'Sea Salt' Flowers, SIIC, Clear Stamps 1 & 2.  The same rules apply as before - leave a comment on a daily basis to be in with a chance of winning.  Full rules on the left of this page.

It's National Scrapbooking Day tomorrow and there will be a challenge for anyone who wants join in.  There will be a chance to win some goodies!  Pop back tomorrow for more details.  Thanks for stopping by today.

12 comments:

  1. Lovely candy. So generous Ann. Ooh contests. Yours are always such fun. I'll be certain to check in

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be a proper challenge ionabunny with a lovely prize up for grabs. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely candy... thank u so much... will chk tomorrow for the challenge..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to a challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Love the stamps. Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous candy!!!thanks for the chance to win it..posted the pic in my sidebar..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such wonderful candy off to post it in my side bar hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous candy. Love the flowers and crystals - they remind me of Rowntrees Fruit Pastilles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Candy. I love all items, but I loving the gems :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm off to do my blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Added to my sidebar Ann xx Jan

    ReplyDelete