Monday, 19 May 2014

Carta Bella Sketch

I found this fab sketch by Susan Stringfellow over on the Carta Bella Blog.  You can find the link HERE.


I have this sketch earmarked for next month's club kit, which will contain some Carta Bella patterned papers, although I won't be using the same ones as Susan Stringfellow has in her fabulous creation - click the link to see what I mean.

Another fab day here in the North East of England - hope the sun is shining on you wherever you are?  Leave a comment to let me know.  Thanks for stopping by today.

7 comments:

  1. I love this sketch - it is just my cup of tea. The layout following this sketch is gorgeous. I really love using a single photo on a page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann, nice sketch. A glorious day here yesterday, today a bit overcast and humid, but warm. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you Kate, love single photo sketches and the example is brilliant! Another one to try

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super choice of sketch Ann. I love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the sketch... it is a pleasant day here in Malvern, Pennsylvania... not too hot or not too cold...
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is right up my street! What a great sketch..thanks. For pointing us in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete