Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Doodlebug Design Braddies

I couldn't resist ordering these little lovelies when I saw them - hope you like them too!  They are from Doodlebug Design and are called Braddies

These little cuties are Seashells - perfect for those Summer layouts and projects.
These Skullies are 'too cute to spook'.  I have a feeling I know who would just love these.

I just love the 'ice-cream' colours of these Sugar Cones!  If I had to have a favourite it has to be this one.  Which is yours?

Leave a comment to let me know.  Every comment gives you 1 entry into the blog candy draw (if you are a follower).  Thanks for stopping by today.

10 comments:

  1. How cute! I can see why you couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I am a sucker for 'pretties'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really cute. I think I know just who you mean for the skullies. I thought she would like them too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cute! Looking forward to seeing what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.. very beautiful... my fav would be the seashell
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, think my favourite is the ice cream cones too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those sea shells, just what I need for my summer pics of my grandson - thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this ice creams..but the shells are perfect too...hmm decisions, decisions!

    ReplyDelete