Saturday, 24 May 2014

Dymo LetraTag

I mentioned the other day that I had a new toy tool in the shape of a Dymo LetraTag - what I didn't do is show you the one I bought (it's pink!).

The one I bought came with 2 label cassettes - 1 pink metallic and 1 blue metallic.  I have used it on two layouts so far and I find it is easier than printing off the computer, then cutting out the strips and then sticking them on your layout.

With the Dymo LetraTag label maker, you can create a wide variety of high-quality, self-adhesive labels.  The labels are available in a variety of colours and materials - paper, plastic metallic and iron- on. 

I have had a little play (as you do) and have found that there are lovely borders available (love the 'sweet hearts'), as well as symbols and special characters.  You can change the font size, style and create two-line labels.  As well as using for my layouts, I have a feeling that all my files will have lovely new labels very soon!

Well must be off now - having a play using my label maker.  See you back here tomorrow.

10 comments:

  1. I got one for Xmas but not exciting metallic just the normal one. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you wonder what you did without it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun tool. The possibilities are endless.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds really fun. Not a huge fan of pink though. Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooohh Ann like the look of this new toy, might have to put one on my birthday present list!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll bring it along next month so you can have a little try. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't live without mine..must get some more cartridges though.. that metallic one sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's reminded me I need more cassettes too. A very useful tool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love my brother one, clear cartridge is handy as you can put those over coloured card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the review! It really means a lot to us to get such an amazing feedback from our consumers. Keep enjoying your LetraTag! ^CP

    ReplyDelete