Friday, 9 May 2014

Mad Scrappers Club Kit: May

This month the Mad Scrappers Club Kit will contain some fabulous patterned papers from Graphic 45 range 'By the Sea'.   The patterned papers are Splash, Gathering Seashells and Sand and Turf.  The co-ordinating cardstock is Cantaloupe, Lakeshore and Natural.  The technique this month is using burlap and the kit contains a 12x12 sheet of burlap fabric.


I thought I would show you a little sneaky peek of one of the layouts I have created:
I will do the full reveal next Wednesday - the first club night of this month.  Looking forward to that. 

I will be back tomorrow with another little sneaky peek of the second layout I have created using this month's kit.  See you back here then.  Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. It's a lovely kit, doing have to have a rummage for photos, feels vintage. Looking forward to your pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's anything but vintage on my layout Krafty Kat. I used a modern photograph and it works. You will see the full reveal next Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my main problem is not having photos to scrap. Although if everything was rabbits and chickens then I'm your girl!!! Love these G45 papers. Gorgeous kit and am looking forward to see what the mad scrappers do with it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! Using Burlap sounds fun. Looking forward to seeing the full reveal. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely papers.. nice colors... waiting for the full LO..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to Wednesday, seems like ages since we met x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know Gillian you were missed on Saturday - no-one knew how to work the coffee machine! (lol). Hope you had a great time in Cyprus? Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks fab! I have the same problem as ionabunny. The swan photo I used in my challenge layout was over a decade old ;-) Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would have thought these were quite limiting, but having seen how you've used them, I can see they aren't at all!

    ReplyDelete