Wednesday, 7 May 2014

More Layouts: Kate

Kate, who won the NSD prize draw has been really, really busy and sent me more layouts that she created over the weekend.  I guess no housework done then Kate?

First up is this lovely layout Kate created using Teresa Collins 'Hello My Name Is' patterned papers from our NSD Kit:
 
Kate managed to get several photographs on this next layout: 

I love the use of the Prima 'Time Traveler' Flowers on this one:
 
On this final layout Kate has used one of the Prima 'Stationer's Desk' patterned papers from our Mad Scrappers March Kit:
 
 
Thanks for sharing these precious memories with us Kate.  Enjoy your prize.  I will be back tomorrow with a layout I created using the Teresa Collins Paper Collection.  See you back here then.  Thanks for stopping by today.

12 comments:

  1. Wow Kate! Amazing Layouts. My favourite is the one with multiple photos. The title really draws you in. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Theresa. I had such a lot of fun making them all. I seem to do my scrapbooking in bursts these days as I don't have a lot of time to do it. Thanks for putting them on here Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layouts..love the third one..its so simple but looks so elegant..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO's. Kate has been busy. Love those little stamp letters (2nd LO). Do you know where they came from????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super layouts Kate! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone :-) Ionabunny they are a sticker value sheet by DCWV called postage stamps. They are a few years old and were found languishing unloved in my stash but you might still find them around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah so many! Very creative weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful layouts!! and so many!! wow!! great work indeed!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  9. A well deserved winner, especially considering how many layouts you managed to sort. Amazing work and great job for breathing new life into old stash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone. I seem to scrapbook in productive bursts and then nothing for ages.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Kate. Love DCWV. It was a very productive burst.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some very lovely LOs here.. Great job!

    ReplyDelete