Monday, 5 May 2014

NSD: Entries

I thought I would show you some of the entries I have for the NSD Challenge.  All from the ladies from the Mad Scrappers Club so far.

First one entered is this lovely creation from Linda S. 

Another cracker - this time from Kate using the Teresa Collins 'Hello My Name Is' papers and stickers from the collection kit.

Gayle created this lovely layout using a gorgeous 'Glam Girl' photo of herself.

This is the lovely entry from Janice, who used some of those fabulous Prima 'Stationer's Desk' patterned papers.  Great photo choice for this one!

The next entry will be from Karen.  We had a few technical difficulties with this photograph (my camera batteries died), so I have asked Karen to photograph and send it to me.

The last entry from the day came from Kate who created a second layout using different patterned papers.  Joanne managed to get a fairly decent photograph on her phone for me.  Kate decided to use some of the fab Prima 'SeaShore' patterned papers for this lovely layout.

I think you will agree that the Club members have excelled themselves with these layouts - everyone a winner in my book.  I am just so glad that I don't have to decide - that is in the hands of fate and the random number selector.

Anyone who would like to join in - you have until midnight tonight (Monday 6th May 2014) to get your entries to me.  You can email them to me at ann@thescrapbookgarden.co.uk

The prize up for grabs is this La-De-Dah combination (worth over £20).
Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember to pop back tomorrow when I will announce the winner.

11 comments:

  1. All fab.....glad it's not e deciding

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't do it Karen as they are all worthy. I will include yours too once I get a decent photo. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, looks like you had a great day. Lovely LO's. Was just thinking about this........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layouts...looking forward to see who the winner is!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ann, Just emailed my entry to you :-) Linda S, I love how the vertical strip brings your attention to the proud Mum. Kate & Janice, Great colour selections. Love that SeaShore paper. Gayle, You go girl! And finally Karen, Looking forward to seeing your entry. Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your entry Barbara. I will post on the blog tomorrow. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your entry Disco Queen - I will post on tomorrow's blog along with other entries, then do the draw. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for setting the challenge Ann. It took me way outside my crafty comfort zone, but I ended up having a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All look good and can't wait to see the other entries. Good luck everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My goodness lots and lots of fab L/O's everyone is a winner realy.
    well done Kate enjoy your goodies xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh..that la di dah collection looks fab.

    ReplyDelete